Are you a seasoned healthcare provider or is this your first job search? There are so many things that go into finding (and securing) the perfect job for YOU.
Fidelis Partners has a track record of success in matching qualified candidates with practice opportunities nationwide. Fidelis Partners provides job search advice and assistance for physicians, nurses, physician assistants, and other healthcare providers. If you’d like professional assistance in finding a “perfect fit” for your expertise, personality and lifestyle, let one of our experienced recruitment consultants help you.
Fidelis Partners provides the following, comprehensive candidate services:
- From the onset, you will experience a friendly, professional and knowledgeable consultative approach to the job search
- Open discussion of current employment package trends, supply and demand, and compensation structure
- Offer physician job search advice and advice for other healthcare providers
- Provide a detailed, first person practice opportunity description
- Comprehensive review of the practice opportunity with you (and spouse/partner) to ensure it is the appropriate opportunity to meet personal and professional needs
- Comprehensive travel itinerary and assistance
- Pre-interview consultation, including interview tips and practice opportunity review
- Post-interview correspondence to evaluate the site visit and interview
- Contract negotiation assistance and consultation
- Relocation assistance, if required
- Post placement follow up to ensure complete satisfaction
What separates Fidelis Partners from other recruitment firms?
- Our detailed PACER presentations take the guesswork out of your job search and provide you with the information you need to make a decision about an opportunity
- Our executive and recruitment teams are aware of the most current, national supply and demand trends and how they affect you
- We offer expert job search advice for physicians and other healthcare providers
- We maintain an extensive, proprietary database which allows us to keep detailed records of all our communication with you so our consultants are knowledgeable of their unique needs and requirements
- We represent a nationwide client base, covering numerous practice opportunities in a variety of specialties and sub-specialties
- We’re reliable and you can count on our consultants to always provide honest, forthright information and service at all times