Fidelis Partners’ consultative approach ensures we are helping our clients every step of the way. Learn more about our search process:
|TASKS||TEAM RESPONSIBLE||ACTION ITEMS|
|Schedule Onsite Practice / Community Evaluation||Client / Fidelis Partners||Review the practice opportunity, including compensation/benefits and ideal candidate constraints; the search process, including sourcing methods, interview/site visit process; local real estate and community tour with designated representative.|
|Develop Practice and Community Evaluation Report (PACER)||Fidelis Partners||Report to be prepared by your consultant and then provided to client for final approval before sourcing begins|
|Finalize Sourcing Campaign||Fidelis Partners||Based on practice evaluation, outline the recommended sourcing campaign for client approval|
|Execute Sourcing Campaign||Fidelis Partners||Post the job opportunity on niche and major healthcare job boards, aggregator sites and social media; begin mail and email campaign|
|Sourcing||Fidelis Partners||Dependent upon client approval and budget, campaign can include direct mail, journal advertising, Internet advertising, etc.|
|Candidate Pre-Screening||Fidelis Partners||In-depth screening to ensure each candidate meets the client’s designated parameters, is a qualified candidate and would make a good match to the practice and its staff|
|Candidate Presentation(s)||Fidelis Partners||Present the qualified candidate’s CV to client with screening summary; client to confirm interest within 72 hours|
|Schedule Interview(s)||Fidelis Partners||Upon client approval, coordinate visit for candidate|
|Interview Preparation||Client / Fidelis Partners||Conduct pre-interview with candidate and provide client with meeting summary when requested. Coordinate travel and site visit itinerary logistics (ie. airfare, rental car, hotel, interviews, community tours, etc.)|
|Interview||Fidelis Partners||When requested, consultant will attend interview with candidate|
|Post-Interview Discussions||Client / Fidelis Partners||Client to provide Fidelis Partners will appropriate feedback and next steps|
|Candidate Follow-Up||Fidelis Partners||Discuss the interview, practice opportunity and continued interest with candidate|
|Make an Offer||Client or Fidelis Partners||Within a reasonable amount of time as determined during the practice evaluation|
|Negotiations||Client / Fidelis Partners||Mediation between client and candidate|
|Finalize Search Process||Client / Fidelis Partners||Either close the search with a successful placement or continue sourcing|
When we evaluated our success based upon number of interviews and time to placement we found that the common denominators associated with our twenty (20) most “success” clients were:
- Once they received the cover letter and CV, they immediately responded to the candidate via e-mail or by phone
- They set up the phone interview with the first or second time the candidate was available, based upon the information in the cover letter
- They asked for interview dates on the phone interview.
- They interviewed the candidate within thirteen (13) business days of initially receiving their information
- They provided a detailed interview itinerary to include a separate itinerary for the significant other
- They had a welcome basket in their hotel room
- They had a wrap-up meeting at the conclusion of the interview.
- They received a verbal or written offer on the interview or within three (3) business days.
- Their offer letters and contracts had expiration dates
Reach out to us today to see how we can enhance your current recruitment efforts by helping you streamline your process, and develop a plan to address recruitment challengers upfront.