Southern California Mountain Community
100% Outpatient Addiction Medicine Physician – Primary Care Medicine
Directorship Opportunity – Over $300,000 Compensation
This is a once in a lifetime position available in one of the most desirable mountain communities in Southern California with the great earning potential you have been searching for! Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physicians with Addiction Medicine experience will be considered.
- $250,000 base salary plus earn up to $65,000 in bonuses per year
- Malpractice, tail, and health insurance subsidized through hospital
- Four weeks of vacation and one week of CME
- Four or five-day work week schedule
- No call!
- All practice expenses covered
- EMR implemented – mid-level support available
- Leadership role available with director’s stipend
- Basic job requirements: Addiction Medicine Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live in Southern California’s premier four-season vacation destination. This area offers a superb climate, scenic beauty, and a wide range of recreational choices available!
- Three ski resorts within minutes of the clinic
- Live on the lake with year-round fishing and boating activities
- Live on the mountain with skiing, sledding, and mountain biking available
- Short commute to the Pacific Ocean, Los Angeles, Orange County or San Diego
- Local spa, excellent shopping, and several amazing restaurants
- The ideal environment to raise a family
To be considered for this Addiction Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: ADM 3891385