Infectious Disease Physician – Outpatient Medicine
$250,000+ Earning Potential | Innovative and Research based
A true innovator in the treatment of HIV/AIDS patients, a FQHC look-a-like is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Infectious Disease physician for their full time permanent opportunity. Based in downtown Rochester and with clinics in Bath, Geneva, and Buffalo the group has expanded their services to include primary care to all their patients. The community health centers offer access to affordable care for all, with a special focus on meeting the needs of communities of color, and underserved populations. We are seeking a provider who is innovative, embraces the quirky and challenging parts of the practice, and approach each patient with an open heart and mind.
- Monday to Friday work schedule with Saturdays rotated amongst providers
- Very light phone call
- Team-based interdisciplinary approach
- Opportunity for teaching, research and clinical trials
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, 4 weeks of paid time off, retirement plans, signing bonus, and relocation assistance
- Must have M.D. or D.O. degree and Board Certified in Infectious Disease, Internal/Family Medicine or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics
- Suboxone certification preferred or must be willing to obtain
- Infectious disease experience preferred
The Greater Rochester area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools.
- Top-rated public and private schools in addition to the University of Rochester and RIT
- Ranked as one of the “Most Secure Places to Live” by Farmers Insurance
- Enjoy direct access to Buffalo, Toronto, and the Finger Lakes region of New York
- Locals enjoy year-round activities from enjoying Lake Ontario to being on the slopes in the winter months just miles away
- Enjoy some of New York’s best golfing including a Ryder Cup course locally
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities with a thriving downtown life
To be considered for this Primary Care opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: ID 9493375
For more Primary Care opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.