Physician-Led Multispecialty Group
Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Join a growing multi-specialty group dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels for their service in cardiac care, obstetrics, neuroscience, as well as patient satisfaction. Our comprehensive Cardiology Department is seeking a skilled Interventional Cardiologist that has interest in fast practice growth and enhancing the advanced patient care this service line offers.
- Built-in referral network of 220-provider multi-specialty group with a full-scope Cardiology Department consisting of Interventionalists, Electrophysiologists, and Vascular, Cardiac and Thoracic Surgeons
- One of the first Hospitals in the nation to earn the Blue Distinction Center Plus designation by Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Paid malpractice with tail coverage, comprehensive benefits package including base salary, production, and quality incentives
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance with 6-weeks allowed time off and Continuing Medical Education
- Full-service, acute-care hospital with neurosurgery, heart surgery, cancer center, performance is above state and national average for quality care measures
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
The Greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer a single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh – live within a 30-minute drive to downtown
- #1 Sports City in the Nation” by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- “Most Livable City in the U.S.” by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- “Best Place to Buy a Home” by Forbes Magazine
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented communities
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference CD 2223725 (IND-TR)