Northern California – Dentistry (D.D.S.)
Employed Starting at $164,000 a Year with Full Comprehensive Benefits
Only One Week of Call Every 8 Weeks with No Nights and No Weekends
Practice dentistry in a brand new, state-of-the-art dental practice dedicated to serving the underserved patient population in this region. You will be able to build a full practice within one month while maintaining an enjoyable lifestyle in a gorgeous Northern CA community.
• The new DDS will see about 14 patients per day with a M-F work week from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• Treat patients that range in age from pediatrics to the geriatric population
• The practice consists of 1 DDS, 3 dental assistants, 1 hygienist, and front/back office
• One week of telephone call every 8 weeks shared between you and 7 other providers
• All Orthodontic and Oral Surgery referrals will be referred out within 30 minutes
• Enjoy a good payor mix, adequate office space, and Electronic Health Records (EHR)
• Practice procedures will include: exams, diagnosis, fillings, crowns, bridges, anterior & bicuspid root canals, minor oral surgery, surgical extractions, and pedodontics
• Benefits include vision, health, dental, malpractice insurance with tail coverage, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, PTO, CME, and CME reimbursement
Perched up in the gold country foothills of California, the mountains provide a backdrop to a peaceful life in this gorgeous family-oriented community. Enjoy residing in a town with all four seasons and a number of outdoor recreational activities all year round.
• Wine tasting, golfing, and snow skiing…all in the same day!
• Close drive to Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Yosemite, Sacramento, and the Bay Area
• Multiple school districts in the area (K-12), all with A+ ratings by www.niche.com
• Enjoy a quiet and quaint community with a historic downtown and a rich history
• 300 + days of sunshine and an average temperature of 75 degrees year-round
• Immediate access to Casinos, fantastic local restaurants, bars, antique shops, and more
• A moderate cost of living with the average home costing about $300,000
To be considered for this General Dentistry opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference DDS 8133397 (IND-TR)