Outpatient Family Medicine Physician – 4 Day Work Week
New Mexico – Beautiful Mountain Resort Community
Generous Sign-On Bonus – High Earning Potential – Loan Forgiveness Available
Extensive Benefits – 7 Weeks PTO – Employment
Join a top notch group that is the largest and fastest growing healthcare organization in New Mexico! The incoming Family Medicine physician will be based in one of the most desirable locations in the state and will enjoy access to brand new, state-of-the-art facilities and a supportive, physician friendly organization that is devoted to quality care and innovation.
- 100% outpatient Family Practice physician opportunity with no required nights or weekends. 4 or 5 day work week available. EPIC EMR fully implemented.
- Negotiable first year salary (based on training/experience) with $300K upside potential
- Annual production bonuses, quality based bonuses and physicians have opportunity to work optional Urgent Care, Hospitalist, and/or Emergency Room shifts for additional income
- Relocation assistance, 7 weeks paid time off (35 days), CME allowance, health, dental, vision, malpractice insurance with paid malpractice tail, life insurance, disability insurance, and retirement with matching (multiple retirement and pension programs)
- Generous sign-on bonus with residency stipend option, relocation assistance, and paid licensing/credentialing
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Live and practice in the Sierra Blanca mountains! This picturesque community has the perfect mix of shopping, fine dining, cultural landmarks and outdoor activities. Residents enjoy metropolitan amenities, small town charm and easy access to everything!
- Mountain resort community that is growing at a rapid rate! One of the fastest growing communities in the state of New Mexico. People from all over the United States travel to vacation here.
- This location is an outdoor lover’s dream! Immediate access to world-class skiing, snowboarding and other winter sports. People from all over also visit in the summer, spring and fall to enjoy hiking, camping, and water sports (boating, fishing, water skiing, etc) at the lake.
- Great schooling options with access to public and private schools. Local community college also available in town.
- Lots of affordable housing options! Quaint cabins, large mountainside estates and brand new homes on the golf course available. Area has SEVEN local golf courses.
- Easy access to regional and international airports
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 4183441
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.