Alaska – Family Medicine Physician – 100% Outpatient
No State Income Tax
Student Loan Forgiveness Available
Experience America’s last wild frontier in Alaska as a Family Medicine Physician.
- Now hiring 2018 grads or experienced physicians
- $230,000-$260,000+ salary
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Employed position
- Average 14 patients per day
- No OB required, no inpatient responsibilities, and no weekend clinic
- In addition, generous PTO plus 10 paid holidays
- CME with stipend preapproved by the organization
- Retirement plans, health, dental, and life insurance provided
- Electronic Medical Records System
- Federal Tort Claims Act coverage
- 100% student loan forgiveness via 3 programs: Alaska SHARP, IHS, and NHSC
- Family Medicine Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Alaska offers financial, cultural and recreational opportunities beyond compare. There is no state income tax – in fact, the state pays every Alaskan a yearly dividend from oil revenues.
- Exercise your sense of adventure while being challenged with helping the native Alaskan people achieve excellent health
- Live in a close-knit community while helping serve modern medicine
- Waterfront living with access to great Salmon fishing; an angler’s dream
- Furthermore, enjoy world-class outdoor amenities from hiking, and cross country skiing, to boating and snowmobile riding
- An excellent public school system, with low student to teacher ratios
- Airport in town
- Affordable home prices (avg. home $300,000)
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: FP 8002812
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
About Fidelis Partners
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact Evan Affleck at (949) 325-7634.