100% Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity
Live in Santa Fe OR Los Alamos!
7 Weeks of PTO and Full Benefits
Generous Signing Bonus + $10,000 for Relocation
This position offers a support staff that is second to none with beautiful, state-of-the-art facilities. Please contact me if you are interested in a position that will offer the ability to be home each night for dinners and little league games while still maintaining a high earning potential and an outstanding benefits package. All of that while living in beautiful Northern New Mexico!
- Premier organization that has been serving the community for over 100 years
- 100% outpatient opportunity – no inpatient work – no required night or weekend responsibilities
- Hospitalist shifts and Urgent Care shifts available for additional income
- Needs exist due to retiring physicians and growth of the community
- First year salary offer of $228,000 – $255,000 (based on training and experience) with upside potential
- Residency and/or Fellowship stipend is available (if candidate is eligible)
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, CME and $2500 CME allowance
- Organization will also provide reimbursement for license, DEA and CSR
- Special home financing programs available for physicians – up to $1,750,000
- Group can accommodate H1B and J1 candidates (group will sponsor green card process)
- Student loan repayment available!
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that Northern New Mexico has to offer! This area is the jewel of New Mexico and facility offers the flexibility of living in Santa Fe or Los Alamos.
- Beautiful blue skies, clean air, and nearly 310 days of sunshine each year
- Excellent, award winning public and private schools in the area
- In addition secular as well as non-secular private schools as well as private schools for gifted children
- World-class art scene, museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Unlimited four-season recreation such as golf, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting and snow skiing
- Ethnically diverse communities with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to gated communities
- Immediate access to international airport
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 4183441
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.