Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Metropolitan Suburbs | Western New York
Join a regionally recognized primary care organization in Western New York. A recent retirement has created a unique opportunity for a Family Medicine physician to take over a ready practice. Work in the suburbs of a thriving urban city with autonomy and an experienced support team.
- Full-time employed position
- 30+ days of personal time off per year
- Loan repayment of $25,000 per year available for up to five years
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and full malpractice coverage
Serve a community that has everything to offer for a single physician or a growing family. This is a place where you will be welcomed and appreciated as a physician. Work twenty minutes from the amenities of an urban area with entertainment and major airports, in the comfort of a family-friendly community that boasts excellent public and private schools, music and art festivals, and more.
- World-class academic options, from the university level down to public and private k-12 schools
- Short drive to the Finger Lakes and wine country, metropolitan amenities within daily reach
- Affordable lake front homes, as well as options for city living
- Dozens of distinct neighborhoods with a broad selection of dining and shopping options
To learn more about this position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 2453566 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.