Academic Family Medicine Residency Program – Seeking New Faculty
Midwest City, Iowa – Draw Area of 250,000+ People in the Region
Competitive AAMC Starting Salary + Superb Benefits Package
Established Residency Program with 7 Residents per Year – 21 Total
Due to the overall growth and expansion, a well-established, well-respected family medicine residency program in Eastern Iowa, is seeking a Family Practice physician to be part of a community-based program committed to the concept of Patient-Centered Medical Home. Join a busy, well-rounded program that prides itself in quality patient care and superb clinical education.
- Prior academic experience preferred, but not required
- Join 6 other faculty members committed to teaching the next generation of Family Medicine physicians
- Competitive AAMC starting salary, signing bonus + relocation
- Mix of academic teaching and seeing own patients in office setting
- Great quality of life – no obstetric deliveries required + minimal call responsibilities
- Moonlighting opportunities available
- Enjoy a 10% salary match through a 403(b) plan – contribute 2% and employer contributes a 10% salary match
- Other superb benefits including CME allowance, 87% of health insurance premiums paid by employer, medical, dental, disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of sick pay, and 9 paid holidays
Live, work, and play in Iowa within the Iowa Corridor, a region with a draw area of nearly 500,000 people! Choose to live in a city loft, the Iowa countryside in a picturesque farmhouse, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Commercial airport offers non-stop flights to 14 US cities
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and highly ranked top universities – including the University of Iowa
- Named #6 Best City for Living the American Dream by SmartAsset
- Named Top Ten Best Affordable Places to Live by Livability
- Named #1 Best Cities for Children by SmartAsset
- Enjoy a revitalized downtown thanks to a $1.5 billion investment – world-class dining and unique shopping experiences just minutes away
- Be part of an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf, fishing, boating, and hiking
- Cost of living is 10.8% below the national average
To be considered for this Family Practice opportunity, please contact James E. Huggins at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: FP 6132167
For more Family Practice physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.