Top-Tier Earnings Potential
Picturesque Greenbrier Valley – West Virginia
Fulfilling Gastroenterology opportunity in America’s #1 voted coolest small town. This is your chance to join one of the state’s premier physician groups with unlimited income potential in the gem of West Virginia. Step into an established, well-respected, and financially stable practice that has been serving the community for nearly 50 years.
- Clear path to partnership offered with minimal buy in
- Build your practice to suit your strengths, Leadership opportunity available
- Minimal hospital call- no practice call required
- Signing bonus, relocation and malpractice insurance
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, and CME
- Basic job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree; Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located in West Virginia’s picturesque Greenbrier Valley our community offers a diverse area that will meet the needs of any family or lifestyle. With downtown amenities, world class restaurants, and endless outdoor activities this opportunity offers something for everyone.
- Voted #1 Coolest Small Town in America & #2 Safest City in West Virginia
- Enjoy live performances at one of only 4 Carnegie Halls in the world.
- Live in family friendly neighborhoods or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreage.
- Direct access to West Virginia’s 11,000 acre luxury retreat including golf, skiing, hunting, and fishing, falconry, tennis and more- The Greenbrier est. 1778
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented towns
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: GE 9263273 (IND-TR)
For more Gastroenterology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.