Gastroenterology Physician Opportunity – Central California
Established Multispecialty Group – 1 Year Shareholder Track
Surgery Center Shares Available
This opportunity will not last! Please contact me if you are interested in joining a thriving, physician-owned group that has been serving the community for over 75 years! The Gastroenterologists in this group will enjoy a nice Monday-Friday schedule that offers an excellent quality of life and earning potential that is above the 90% percentile of physicians nationally.
- Private physician-owned multispecialty group – serving the community since 1941
- Surgery Center with shares available for ownership
- New ERCP & EUS equipment available
- Predictable schedule Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
- First-year salary with a bonus potential and a long-term earning potential of well over $700,000
- 1-year track to shareholder – the group offers on-site Radiology, Full-Service Lab, and a Physical Rehabilitation Center – shareholders share in ancillary profits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
- $50,000 Signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family-friendly community.
- Gateway to the Sequoias – less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community – population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Award-winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: GE 863246 (IND-TR)
For more Gastroenterology physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
About Fidelis Partners
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Physician opportunity, please contact Strider Murphy at (949) 325-7633 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.