$240,000+ Guaranteed Salary + Loan Repayment
A large non-profit health care system in Vermont is seeking Hospitalist to join their team due to community growth. An innovative community-based healthcare system that integrates patient-centered care and emphasizes quality, access and affordability for all. With a large outpatient network allowing for continuity of care including walk-in clinics, primary care preventative healthcare, pediatrics, diagnostic lab and radiology services, health screenings, behavioral health, pharmaceuticals, dental and vision care in the southeast region.
- Critical Access Hospital
- Block schedule with shared call
- Closed ICU, no procedures
- Joining a team of experience providers including NP support
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, malpractice insurance, CME allowance, signing bonus, loan repayment, and relocation assistance
- Visa providers are welcome
- Must have at least two years of experience working in similar environment
Vermont is a great place to start or raise a family and this location still offers metropolitan amenities with the quaint small-town charm. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities such as Boston, New York, and Montreal.
- Enjoy all four seasons, mild summers and easy access to world class skiing
- Endless regional and local festivals, Iron Man, golf, skiing, biking, mountain climbing, hiking and the scenic views
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living with options to live locally or New Hampshire with no sales or property taxes
- A close-knit, welcoming community with some of the best schools in the state
- A short drive to Boston, New York, Portland, and Montreal – near multiple international airport
To be considered for this Hospitalist opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: HOS 9533419 (IND-TR)
For more Hospitalist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.