SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS – FAMILY PRACTICE OR INTERNAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY
100% OUTPATIENT PRACTICE – LEADERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
$275,000+ REAL EARNINGS POTENTIAL
Well-respected, well-established primary care practice seeking family practice physician or internal medicine physicians for outpatient care setting. Join 35+ primary care physicians and 30+ mid-level providers in a collegial practice setting dedicated to improving patient’s lives and well-being.
•MD/DO Degree Required
•Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
•Valid Medical License
• Employed position – competitive starting salary + guaranteed quarterly bonus
• Immediate need – see 15-18 patients per day in clinic
• Leadership opportunities available
• Practice has CT Scanner, MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Density, and Mammography onsite at clinic
• Ancillary services offered include Occupational Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehab, Wound Care, and Physical Therapy on site
• Full-time Radiologist on site – available to read film 24/7 as needed
• Call and inpatient duties NOT REQUIRED
• Specialist onsite include Endocrinology, Hematology/Oncology, Rheumatology, Infectious Disease, and Podiatry
• Organization has 3 urgent care centers accredited by Joint Commission and NCQA recognized “Patient-Centered Medical Home”
• Excellent benefits including 160 hours of PTO + 8 paid holidays per year
Live and practice in San Antonio, Texas! Home to the 7th largest city in the United States, San Antonio offers a wide variety of historical, cultural, and downright fun attractions. Enjoy quick access to the beautiful Texas Hill Country and other major cities such as Austin and Houston.
• Home to the NBA Champion San Antonio Spurs. Enjoy other professional sports including the WNBA, Arena Football, and minor league baseball.
• Enjoy attractions including The Alamo, The River Walk, Sea World, and Six Flags Fiesta Texas
• San Antonio International Airport is home to over 10 airline carriers offering non-stop service to major Texas cities plus Atlanta, Phoenix, Denver, Las Vegas, Chicago, and Los Angeles
• Within 2 hours of Texas A&M University and the University of Texas at Austin. Colleges in San Antonio include Trinity University, St, Mary’s, and UTSA.
• Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining, and cultural activities within the city
• Named the nation’s #1 “best-performing city” by the Milken Institute in 2011 for growth rate and advancement.
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: IM 3442779
For more Internal Medicine physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
About Fidelis Partners
To learn more about more opportunities please contact James E. Huggins at (949) 325-7068 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.