Seattle, WA – Internal Medicine Physician
100% Outpatient Position – Flexible 4 or 5 Day Work Week
$300,000 Income Potential
Do you want to be a part of a premier, physician-led organization that is dedicated to providing quality services to the Puget Sound area? You will be joining a well-established, growing organization that has won numerous local and national awards all while maintaining excellent patient satisfaction.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000
- $300,000 income potential year two and beyond
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists
- Work in a 100% outpatient setting – no night or weekend clinic responsibilities
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century
This is your opportunity to live in the heart of the Pacific Northwest’s largest and most dynamic city. Nestled in between the Olympic Mountains and the grandeur of the Cascades, this area boasts unmatched, lush natural beauty.
- No state income tax and the greater Seattle area has a positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the Least Stressful Cities by Sperling’s Best Places, Healthiest Cities by Centrum, and is a City on the Edge of Greatness
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking, and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide
- Opportunity to live in Northern Seattle or any of the surrounding suburbs
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern
- Variety of restaurants, breweries, performing arts, museums, theater, ballet and symphony
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools with 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks, and Seattle Sounders
To be considered for this Internal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: IM 9343304 (IND-TR)
For more Internal Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.