Outpatient Internal Medicine – No Call, Nights, Weekends
Guaranteed Salary with Starting Bonus/Relocation
Earning Potential up to $400,000
We are seeking an Internal Medicine Physician to join an award-winning hospital in a suburban community minutes away from the state capital of Little Rock, Arkansas. Join an established Multi-Specialty clinic and reap the benefits of a strong referral base, instant volume and a collegial staff.
- Outstanding guaranteed salary plus production incentives
- Competitive sign-on bonus, relocation allowance, and student loan forgiveness
- Attractive schedule – 4.5 day work week, no call, no nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Outpatient only position – with no inpatient responsibilities
- Substantial diagnostic tools are available onsite within the clinic
- Benefits includes malpractice, health coverage, retirement, CME stipend and PTO
Work in this charming Arkansas town conveniently nestled between the city’s amenities of Little Rock and endless outdoor recreation in the popular getaway destination of Hot Springs. Low cost of living, family friendly neighbors, and a picturesque town square provide an attractive choice for raising a family.
- Bedroom community of 10,500 a short commute from Little Rock, home to 200,00 people
- Leisure activities include college/professional sports, riverfront waterpark, a popular spa destination complete with natural hot springs, historic bathhouses, shopping, and dining
- Mild winters provide outdoor recreation year-round in the national forest or nearby lakes
- Attractive region known for beautiful spring and autumn seasons
- Family friendly region with something to do for any age
- Highly ranked public & private schools with a ratio of 12 students per teacher
- Excellent quality of life with an average commute time of 20 minutes
- Low cost of living; 22% below the national average
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact Molli Hanson at (949) 441-2089 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: IM 6232243
For more Internal Medicine job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.