Neurosurgery Physician Opportunity
Expanding Neurosurgery Program
Enjoy The Sunny Southeast & White Sand Beaches
Come join an outstanding neuroscience team including two adult neurosurgeons, a neuro- interventionalist, medical neurologists, neuro-radiologist and an amazing team of clinical mid-level professionals covering 1 hospital. This regional referral center has a draw area of 700,000+ throughout 3 states and 15 counties. Be a part of the commitment to providing the highest-quality care to the residents of this vibrant and affluent area.
• 420 Bed Regional Referral Center with Intergraded Stroke Program
• 24/7 Neurosurgery Physician services including a Neurodiagnostic Center w/6 sleep rooms
• 10 bed dedicated Neurocritical Care Unit hence an excellent neurosurgery scrub team
• Vascular, anesthesia and pulmonary/critical care support 24/7
• 32 bed Level 2 Trauma ER with 65,000 annual ER visits
• Robust hospitalist services therefore providing medical consultative support for nonsurgical issues
• Especially relevant, academic affiliated hospital with teaching opportunities and student loan forgiveness for physicians
Come live in a city voted as the “Best place to raise kids” and “Best place to retire”. Southern hospitality at its best! Beautiful white sand beaches are a very short drive away. Enjoy immediate access to lakes and rivers for water sports and activities. This is the amazing quality of life you want as a Neurosurgery Physician!
• Compared to the rest of the country the cost of living is 9.60% below the US Average
• They have a robust business environment ranked #1 in retail sales so your family can enjoy a weekend shopping spree
• Especially noteworthy, living options include brand-new developments, country club living, and established neighborhoods
• Living options include brand-new developments, country club living, established neighborhoods, and homes with multiple acres
• In addition, A “playful” city with 19 parks, 6 public swimming pools and over 40 tennis courts with a 20-court professional complex
• Top-notch education thus offering multiple highly ranked private and public schools, D1 and SEC Universities plus numerous other 2 and 4 year colleges in the area.
• Furthermore, home to the new Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine with an Internal Medicine residency program expected to start in 2018
To be considered for this Neurosurgery Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: NS 1331473
About Fidelis Partners
To be considered for the opportunity please contact Matthew Gregory at (949) 325-7451 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.