Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Scenic North Idaho
100% Outpatient – No Nights, No Call, and No Weekends
Up to $140,000 Starting Salary (DOE) with 100% Paid Medical
Be part of a well-established, growing federally-qualified health center that has focused on providing excellence in healthcare services to a diverse population for nearly 30 years. You will work alongside a dedicated team of healthcare professionals in an integrated and collaborative system.
- “Turn-key” position working alongside a dedicated and experienced staff
- 100% outpatient with the option to work a 4 day work week
- Employed position offering a starting salary up to $140,000 (DOE)
- Full executive-level benefit package (health, dental, vision, life insurance, and retirement)
Located in beautiful North Idaho, this all-season recreation destination has surprises and memories around every turn. A combination of great weather and scenic beauty make this the ultimate outdoor paradise. Low-cost living, low crime, great schools and great parks make this desirable region attract many people and businesses to the area; an extraordinary quality of life is why they stay.
- The area offers an abundance of outdoor activities such as fishing, hiking, camping, multiple water activities, hunting, and parks
- Ability to live in not one but two of the most desirable locations in the Northwest
- Excellent education options available as well as multiple major Universities in the area
- Lots of great dining, local events, museums, amenities, shopping and a lively downtown
- An international airport just a short drive away
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: NP 9133203 (IND-TR)
For more Nurse Practitioner job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
About Fidelis Partners
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact Michael Dirienzo at (949) 429-4372 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.