Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Opportunity – California
$130,000+ Earning Potential
Large Metro with Low Cost of Living
As a Nurse Practitioner be part of a nationally recognized, nonprofit, state-of-the-art children’s hospital that has been part of the community since 1949. Recognized as a Magnet® designated facility since 2004 – an honor awarded to healthcare organizations that demonstrate excellence in quality patient care, innovation in nursing practice, and exemplary nursing skill – this well-established organization consistently strives to rank at the top of their peer group for quality patient outcomes.
• 100% outpatient with no inpatient OR call responsibilities for Nurse Practitioner
• Patient census on average is between 18 to 22 patients per day
• Competitive employed salary and relocation assistance
• EMR system is integrated into all clinics
• Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, and retirement plan, and PTO
• Open to Board Certified Pediatric & Family Nurse Practitioners
Enjoy all of the best urban amenities with the unique charms and easy living of a small town.
• Population of over 480,000, fifth largest city in California
• 271 days of sunshine to enjoy the outdoor lifestyle
• Variety of restaurant, shopping, golf courses, zoo, museums, theaters, and so much more to do in this family-oriented city
• National Blue Ribbon & California Distinguished Schools – 19 to 1 student-teacher ratio
• Diverse and affordable housing
• International airport
• Local universities, community colleges, and residency programs
• Gateway to Yosemite National Park
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: NP 6112162