No State Income Tax
$140,000+ Earnings Potential
Would you be interested in joining one of the regions’ top physician-led multispecialty groups? We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties. Our group is comprised of quality-focused physicians and partners that have experienced continual practice growth year over year across Primary Care, specialty, and Walk-In services.
- 100% Walk-In/Urgent Care opportunity working with all ages in a high acuity environment
- Flexible shifts – 6, 8, 10, or 12-hour shifts available with additional incentives for critical shift coverage with earnings potential over $140,000
- Physician Assistants or Nurse Practitioners with Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine experience preferred
- Top “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Fortune Magazine, a “Top Large Company to Work for in Washington” by Seattle Business Magazine, and “Best Place to Work in Healthcare” by Becker’s Review
- Comprehensive benefits include health insurance, signing bonus, relocation assistance, 401(k) with employer matched contributions
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty which makes Seattle, the Emerald City, the crown jewel of the Northwest. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, the family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington in an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places, “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum, and is a “City on the Edge of Greatness”
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing, and hunting statewide
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools, some 10’s in these communities, for both public and private institutions – 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks, and Seattle Sounders
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: NP/PA 9343302 (IND-TR)
For more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.