Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant Occupational Medicine
Student Loan Repayment – No State Income Tax
The incoming Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant will step into a well-established practice with a unique blend of autonomous medicine and integrated specialty care.
- Highly competitive salary commensurate to experience
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 450+ providers
- 4 day work week
- Flexible scheduling
- DOT certification preferred but not required
- Sign-on bonus included and student loan repayment
- Full benefits including malpractice insurance with 240 hours of PTO plus paid holidays
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
Experience an outdoor paradise that boasts safe, family-oriented communities and breathtaking scenery right in your backyard!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries
To be considered for this Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: NP 501116-32045 (IND)
For more Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.