Oncology Physician Opportunity
Part-Time or Full-Time
New York, NY
We are seeking an Oncology Physician to join a not-for-profit community hospital in Queens, NY. Unprecedented increases in community demand in addition to plans for program expansion through academic and clinical involvement have brought the opportunity for a mission and scholarly minded physician to join this progressive and well-established group of clinicians.
- Opportunity for continued growth and advancement within the program – academic leadership as well as clinical roles are available
- Flexible practice model – can do full-time or part-time work
- Adjunct faculty position, an opportunity for research and academic development and private clinic
- Guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits including occurrence-based malpractice insurance, medical coverage, CME and 403(b) retirement with matching.
- MD/DO degree, Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license REQUIRED
Located in close proximity to Manhattan, this community-based healthcare system provides easy access and quality health care to the diverse population of southwestern Nassau County, Five Towns, the Rockaways and Queens.
- Ability to live and work in one of the country’s most dynamic and diverse areas
- Direct access to the city life with affordable living options in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, or on Long Island
- Enjoy the entertainment, dining, and unmatched events that take place in New York City
- Live just a short drive to Philadelphia, PA; Stamford, CT; and the Baltimore/ D.C. areas
To be considered for this Oncologist opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: ONC 4952651 (IND-TR)