One of the Few Unsaturated Markets in California
Total Joint Orthopedic Surgery
Join an experienced and diverse group of six Orthopedic Surgeons in Northern California. You will be the ONLY fellowship trained Total Joint Surgeon in the group and one of the few in the entire region.
• 2 year, negotiable guarantee + production, $30,000 sign-on bonus
• MAKO surgery available
• Joint Commission-certified total joint center of excellence & top seven in the US for patient satisfaction per CMS
• 1:7 hospital call – Level III facility
• NO managed care contracts
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer with affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a short drive!
• A diverse population of 140,000+
• All religious denominations represented
• 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and an international airport
• Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world – Lake Tahoe!
• Three major universities within an hour
• Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting and excellent golf
• Very reasonable cost of living – $240,000 for an average 3 bedroom home
• Less than two hours to San Francisco
• Acreage and equestrian properties available
• Excellent public and private schools available for your children
To be considered for this Orthopedic Surgery position, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: ORS 9853573 (IND-TR)
For more Orthopedic Surgery opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.