Employed Position – Group Practice
45 Minutes to Downtown Sacramento, California
Join this mission based, Level III Hospital located in an affordable community just a few minutes outside Sacramento, California.
- General ENT position with the ability to develop sub-specialty interest
- Blocked OR time available
- 6 days of hospital call a month
- Negotiable base salary starting at $400,000 + $30,000 sign-on bonus
- Cerner EMR fully-integrated in the practice
- Employed through group with all benefits valued over $30,000/year
- 20+ Primary Care providers in the foundation with internal referrals
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree, Board Certified or Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that California has to offer with affordable housing, a family-friendly environment, top-notch schools, and access to the big city or the mountains all within a 2 hour drive!
- Very diverse population of 100,000+
- All religious denominations represented
- 45 minutes to 500,000 in population and an international airport
- Under two hours to some of the best skiing in the world – Lake Tahoe!
- Three major universities within an hour, Davis!
- Yearly access to cycling, hiking, hunting, and excellent golf
- Very reasonable cost of living – $240,000 for an average 3 bedroom home
- Less than 2 hours to San Francisco
- Acreage and equestrian properties available
- Excellent public and private schools available for your children
To be considered for this Otorhinolaryngology physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: OTO 433958 (IND-TR)
For more Ear, Nose, and Throat opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.