$600,000 | ENT | Metro Area | State-of-the-Art Equipment
Central Illinois – Hospital Employed
About the Practice:
- $500,000 base plus wRVU production bonus
- 8,000 threshold anything over is paid at $64.40 per wRVU
- Sign-on & relocation
- 26 days of PTO & 1 week CME plus $5,000
- Full benefits: 401k & 457b, malpractice covered, life and disability
- Student loan repayment: Up to $15,000 per year matching contribution
- Average 20 patients per day
- Call, 1:4 general ENT 1:7 ED
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Peoria is a city in central Illinois. Set on the Illinois River, the Peoria Riverfront Museum has a striking, contemporary design. It offers a planetarium, a sculpture garden and a collection of fine art. Northeast, near Peoria Lake, Glen Oak Park includes the Luthy Botanical Garden and the Peoria Zoo. West of the city, Wildlife Prairie Park has forest trails and native animals, including bison, cougars and bears.
To be considered for this ENT opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OTO 9033624(IND-TR)
For more Otolaryngology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries considered confidential.