Washington – Pediatric Hospitalist Physician
Directorship Available 1-Year Partnership Track
No State Income Tax
Enjoy a true quality of life where you can comfortably manage a robust practice while still making it home in time for your kid’s baseball game or dance recital.
- Generous starting salary
- Paid extra shifts
- Potential Directorship available
- Flexible scheduling
- 7-8 shifts per month
- Join a well-established group of over 400 providers
- 1-year partnership track
- Average 16-18 patients per day
- Community has over 1,400 deliveries per year
- Academic affiliation with the University of Washington’s medical school students
- Comprehensive and generous benefits package, including sign-on and all health insurance
- 401(k) with matching AND profit sharing
- Paid relocation and paid malpractice with Student loan repayment available
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Located at the base of the Cascade Mountain and along the Columbia River, this outdoor haven has it all!
- World-class outdoor activities in your backyard
- 300+ days of sunshine per year
- Majestic mountain peaks reaching 8,000 feet
- Easy access to Seattle
- Ski resort is 15 minutes from downtown!
- Enjoy river rafting, water skiing, fishing, excellent hiking and mountain biking
- Community is the shopping hub for the county, performing arts center, year-round festivals in and around town
- Affordable housing
- No state income tax
- Great schools and a local community college
- No traffic, no pollution and no worries!
To be considered for this Pediatric Hospitalist Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PDHOS 501119 (IND)
For more Pediatric Hospitalist Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.