100% Outpatient Pediatric Physician Opportunity
Established Multi-Specialty Group – 1 Year Shareholder Track
$700K+ Long Term Potential
Full Benefits, Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance
This opportunity will not last! Please contact me if you are interested in joining a thriving, physician owned group that has been serving the community for over 75 years! Pediatricians in this group enjoy an outpatient only, Monday-Friday schedule that offers an excellent quality of life and earning potential that is above the 90% percentile of Pediatric physicians nationally.
- Private physician owned multispecialty group- serving the community since 1941
- 100% Outpatient Opportunity- No Inpatient Work, No Night and No Weekend Responsibilities!
- Predictable schedule Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Negotiable First Year Salary with Bonus Potential and earning potential of well over $700,000.
- 1 Year track to shareholder. Group offers onsite Radiology, Full Service Lab and a Physical Rehabilitation Center- shareholders share in ancillary profits
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
- Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance available
- Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family friendly community.
- Gateway to the Sequoias – less than an hour to Sequoia National Park
- Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Rapidly growing community – population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
To be considered for this Pediatric physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Job ID: PD 863251
For more Pediatric physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.