Sacramento Outpatient Pediatrics Position
Employed Position with Competitive Base Salary + Bonuses
Metropolitan City Lifestyle with Low Cost of Living and Great Quality of Life!
Come join this premier, physician owned and managed organization that has been providing quality care to the community for over 30 years. You will be joining a well-established team of providers as the group looks to expand services in the area.
- Established patient panel – be busy immediately
- Predictable Monday-Friday schedule
- Outpatient practice with well-trained support staff assisting in the clinic
- Spanish speaking is a plus, but not required
- Employed position offering competitive base salary with production bonus available
- Full benefits, relocation assistance, vacation/CME time, CME allowance and retirement plan
Known as the “City of Trees” and “Capitol City”, your California experience begins here. From exploring the numerous city amenities in downtown Sacramento, surrounding yourself with the diverse natural beauty of the area or taking in the rich history, there is something for everyone to experience and enjoy.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Napa Valley, Reno and Yosemite
- Safe, family friendly and manicured neighborhoods offering an affordable housing market with a median home price of $270,000.
- Ethnically diverse community with all religious denominations represented
- Top notch education with several excellent school districts in the region which include California Distinguished/Blue Ribbons schools as well as UC Davis and California State University, Sacramento near by
- Vibrant culture and arts scene with world-class museums, performing arts groups, fine dining, wine tasting, concerts in the park and festivals
- Close proximity to multiple shopping malls, zoo, skiing, hiking, rafting, kayaking, golf courses, and beaches
- Immediate access to an international airport
To be considered for this Pediatric opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: PD 6672342
About Fidelis Partners
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Bianca Coronado at (949) 325-7063 or forward your CV to email@example.com.