Family Medicine – No State Income Tax
$300,000+ Earnings Potential
Would you be interested in joining one of the regions’ top physician-led multispecialty groups? We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties. We also seek a compassionate and patient-centric physician to one of the region’s top physician-led organizations as they seek to expand their primary care services in Snohomish and King Counties.
• Competitive first-year salary of $230,000
• $300,000 income potential year two and beyond
• Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance
• 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage
• Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance
• Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists
• Work in a 100% outpatient setting – no night or weekend clinic responsibilities
• This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty which makes Seattle, the Emerald City, the crown-jewel of the Northwest. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, the family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
• Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
• Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places, “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum, and is a City on the Edge of Greatness
• Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
• Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern
• Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools, some 10’s in these communities, for both public and private institutions – 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
• Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference FP 9343303 (IND-TR)