Family Medicine – No State Income Tax
$300,000+ Earnings Potential
Would you be interested in joining one of the regions’ top physician-led multispecialty groups? We are seeking a physician to join a thriving, well-respected and well-established regional practice in King and Snohomish Counties. We also seek a compassionate and patient-centric physician to one of the region’s top physician-led organizations as they seek to expand their primary care services in Snohomish and King Counties.
- Competitive first-year salary of $230,000
- $300,000 income potential year two and beyond
- Full benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance
- 401(k) with matching and malpractice with tail coverage
- Starting 6 weeks PTO with up to 8 weeks PTO with tenure and $3,000 education allowance
- Join a 500+ provider multi-specialty organization with a department of nearly 30 internists
- Work in a 100% outpatient setting – no night or weekend clinic responsibilities
- This organization has provided high-quality services to the community for almost a century
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Very few places offer the best of world-class amenities while providing access to unmatched natural beauty which makes Seattle, the Emerald City, the crown jewel of the Northwest. Our providers enjoy the opportunity of living in walkable urban neighborhoods, the family-friendly suburbs, or the quiet retreats at the foot of the Cascades.
- Washington is an income tax-free state and the Greater Seattle area has positive home appreciation over 29%
- Seattle ranks as one of the “Least Stressful Cities” by Sperling’s Best Places, “Healthiest Cities” by Centrum, and is a City on the Edge of Greatness
- Four seasons offer the outdoor enthusiast access to water recreation on Puget Sound, world-class hiking and skiing in the Cascades, fishing and hunting statewide
- Beautiful, diverse housing options ranging from waterfront property to craftsman homes to mid-century modern
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools, some 10’s in these communities, for both public and private institutions – 4-year universities including the University of Washington and Seattle University
- Major and minor league sports with the Seattle Mariners, the Seattle Seahawks and Seattle Sounders
To be considered for this Family Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference FP 9343303 (IND-TR)