Columbia or Springfield, MO
Adult or C&A or Addiction |$350,000+
Financials and benefits
- Make $350,000+ w/ bonus
- Up to $50,000 sign-on and Relocation up to $20,000
- Up to $10,000 per year for Suboxone trained
- $40,000 Student Loan Repayment and Residency Stipend up to $2,000 a month
- 403(b) 5% employer contribution ($15,000+ per year)
- 5 weeks PTO&CME, Employed, Full benefits
- A private, not for profit organization with several locations in Missouri provides a wide range of mental health services for individuals and families, business and industry, and educational programs for community and professional groups.
- Helping you with stress reduction, anxiety, addiction, depression, divorce recovery, ADHD/ADD, anger management, and trauma recovery.
- Hours: 8:00AM to 5:00pm Monday-Friday or 40-hour 4-day work week
Community Details (2 options Springfield or Columbia, MO)
- Columbia is a city in central Missouri with a metropolitan population of 176,594. Part of the University of Missouri, Stephens Lake Park has trails, picnic shelters, a beach and a boardwalk. Known for their downtown, live music, and multitude of dining options.
- Springfield is a city in southwestern Missouri with a population of 167,319. To the north, Dickerson Park Zoo features animals from around the world, plus train rides. Trams run through a cave filled with stalagmites and flowstones at Fantastic Caverns. The Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park has trails and botanical gardens.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: P 8593014(IND-TR)