Southern California Region – Radiation Oncologist
Competitive Starting Base Salary (DOE) Plus an Annual Bonus Incentive
Full Comprehensive Benefits Including Health, Dental, Vision, and Retirement
A Radiation Oncologist is needed to join one of the most elite and well-established ACR accredited cancer centers in this large city that, in turn, is owned by one of the largest faith-based health systems in the nation.
- A true academic affiliation with one of the top medical schools in the country
- You will only cover one clinic location and only one hospital location
- Step into a beautiful 5-year-old cancer center that is 100% focused on individualized care
- As a Rad/Onc, join 2 other Med/Oncs, 1 Breast Surgeon, 1 Rad/Onc, and 1 full-time NP
- Experience in HDR implantation for prostate and gynecologic tumors, as well as experience with Brachytherapy and I.O.R.T, would be preferred
- New candidate must be trained in all modern radiation modalities/techniques/technologies, including IMRT, IGRT, SRS, SBRT, and HDR
- Enjoy state-of-the-art equipment like Varian Linear Accelerators, Aria EMR, Teleconferencing, Genetic Testing, the best radiology services in the county, Eclipse Treatment Planning, cutting-edge research/clinical trials, and Tomosynthesis 3-D Mammography
- Full benefits which include 401k, health, dental, vision, disability, life, and malpractice insurance, PTO including CME and CME allowance
- Job requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Reside in a metropolitan city with a service area of over 900,000 residents. Enjoy a very low cost of living, the most affordable real estate in CA, and close proximity to Los Angeles County.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Entertainment, fine dining, shopping, festivals, modern amenities & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 78 degrees
To be considered for this radiation oncology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at email@example.com.
Please reference RO 929327 (IND-TR)
About Fidelis Partners
To be considered for this Radiation Oncology Physician position, please contact Derek Robles at (949) 325-7652 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.