Rheumatology Practice Opportunity
Private Practice Employed | Partnership Available
Join an established private practice half an hour from City Center, Philadelphia. This growing physician-owned group has practiced in the Philadelphia area for decades and provides a rare opportunity for a Rheumatologist to focus on providing compassionate, innovative patient care in a collaborative environment. Practice with a high level of support and stability without the drawbacks of hospital employment.
- Employed position with partnership options available
- Steady referral network to ramp up to a full practice quickly
- Experienced support staff with a 1:1 MA to provider ratio and four advanced practice clinicians
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, 401(k) match
- 6 weeks of paid time off each year, plus paid CME days
In the rolling wooded hills of suburban Philadelphia, this historic family-friendly community is less than 15 miles from the heart of the city. With highest-rated public and private schools in the state, this quiet area is an ideal place to raise a family. Drive 90 minutes north to the Pocono Mountains for a day of skiing, or 90 minutes south to sand, sunshine, and entertainment on the boardwalk in Ocean City, New Jersey.
- Live in peace and quiet with Philadelphia’s rich culture and nightlife within daily reach
- World-class academic options in a safe, friendly community
- Choose from an abundance of housing options – live in a walkable neighborhood or on acreage
- Less than two hours from skiing, hunting, fishing, and beaches
- Day Trip to New York City, Washington DC, and other major cities
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job ID: RHU 9763531 (IND-TR)