Hawaii – General/Trauma Surgeon – Location, Location, Location
Enjoy a Great Quality of Life Mixed with a Great Quality of Practice
Practice in a Level III Trauma and Build a Practice Out in the Community
A Trauma Surgeon is needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island state.
- Practice in a Level III Trauma Center covering only one hospital and one clinic location
- In 2017 – sixty-six full trauma activations and 392 modifications for the year
- Step into a solo practice practicing both general and Trauma surgery
- The typical work week will be Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The hospital does approximately 400 cases a year in their main OR
- Dedicated blocked OR time and available 24-hour emergency care services
- Call split between the trauma surgeon and the general surgeons on staff
- Additional surgical support will be in place and provided by the general surgeons
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highways, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at a number of historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless.
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this Trauma Surgery opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference TRS 9263276 (IND-TR)