California – General Urology with Access to Robotics
Over $700,000 “Potential” with a Top 5 California Health System
Be Wildly Successful in a Large City with More Urology Cases than Urologists
Join one of the largest health systems in the state of California and be part of an established, financially stable, and thriving hospital-based urology group looking for a full-time ‘bread & butter’ urologist to treat the patients of this large community.
- Split your work week between clinic, the OR, & the surgery center
- Predictable M-F work week practicing from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Step into a busy single specialty practice with one other full-time urologist
- The group call will be one week every two months (community call group)
- $500,000 your first year with the long-term potential to make about $700,000 a year
- All procedures will be done in one hospital within a beautiful state-of-the-art OR
- Dedicated Cystoscopy room (only one in town) and access to a daVinci XI
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree REQUIRED – Board Certified or truly Board Eligible with valid medical license
Reside in a centrally located, family-oriented metropolitan city while enjoying a very low cost of living, affordable real estate options, and close proximity to the Greater Los Angeles Metropolitan Area.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
To be considered for this Urology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference U 2421743-44 (IND-TR)