Fidelis Partners has a track record of success in matching qualified candidates with practice opportunities nationwide. We are dedicated to helping healthcare professionals who are transitioning back into the civilian job market find the right fit!
Fidelis, meaning “faithful” in Latin, is the epicenter of our organization. The term is most well-known because of the United States Marine Corps motto “semper fidelis.” We drew inspiration from one of our founders and Chief Executive Officer, Arthur Cooper, who served in the United State Marine Corps and is a veteran of Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
Fidelis Partners provides the following, comprehensive candidate services:
- From the onset, you will experience a friendly, professional and knowledgeable consultative approach to the job search
- Open discussion of current employment package trends, supply and demand, and compensation structure
- We provide a detailed, first person practice opportunity description
- Comprehensive review of the practice opportunity with you (and spouse/partner) to ensure it is the appropriate opportunity to meet personal and professional needs
- Comprehensive travel itinerary and assistance
- Pre-interview consultation, including interview tips and practice opportunity review
- Post-interview correspondence to evaluate the site visit and interview
- Contract negotiation assistance and consultation
- Post placement follow up to ensure complete satisfaction
What separates Fidelis Partners from other recruitment firms?
- Our detailed PACER presentations take the guesswork out of your job search and provide you with the information you need to make a decision about an opportunity
- Our executive and recruitment teams are aware of the most current, national supply and demand trends and how they affect you
- We offer expert job search advice for physicians and other healthcare providers
- We maintain an extensive, proprietary database which allows us to keep detailed records of all our communication with you so our consultants are knowledgeable of your unique needs and requirements
- We represent a nationwide client base, covering numerous practice opportunities in a variety of specialties and sub-specialties
- We’re reliable and you can count on our consultants to always provide honest, forthright information and service at all times
Search open jobs below – sorted by specialty. Or if you prefer, use the form at the bottom of the page if you would like one of our consultants to call or email you the best jobs that match your preferences.
Apply for Jobs
Want us to do the searching for you? Use the form below to share your job search preferences and contact info and one of our consultants will be in touch with the best matches.