Fidelis Partners leads the industry in results-driven, innovative healthcare recruitment and consulting services. We offer permanent placement services for physicians, dentists, advanced practice clinicians, nursing, and allied health positions for healthcare delivery systems throughout the country.
Founded under the premise of unwavering ethics and a client-focused approach to our work, Fidelis Partners is a trusted alternative to other recruitment firms. Our clients are our partners in the search process, and our consultants work together with them at all times to ensure that an efficient, resourceful and successful campaign is launched and maintained until a candidate is secured.
Our candidate search process incorporates a variety of mainstream recruitment methodologies, including strategic planning, innovative candidate sourcing, thorough pre-screening, license verification and referencing, interviewing and site visit coordination, negotiation and post-placement retention. Our clients are involved in the search process every step of the way. As partners, we are in constant communication with our clients, often times providing weekly search activity reports when requested.
Permanent Placement Services
Fidelis Partners offers an array of comprehensive, permanent placement services for our clients, including:
- Advanced Sourcing Methodologies – Utilizing a mix of traditional and new techniques to ensure maximum job exposure
- In-Depth Pre-Screening of Candidates – To gather pertinent information regarding their job search (candidate goals, motivation, financial expectations, family needs, practice history, etc.)
- Pre-Qualification – For interviews, license, board certification and reference checks
- Thorough Candidate Search Process – Includes candidate site visit and interview coordination
- Expert Consultation – Market and opportunity analysis, practice start-up and practice management
- Comprehensive Needs Analysis Surveys – Provide recruitment recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative factors
- Industry expertise – Write opinion letters and serve as expert witnesses