Practice Cardiology with a Collaborative Team
Exceptional Compensation Model
We are seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiology Physician to join a 5-Physician Cardiovascular services team in Northwestern Iowa. Join a dynamic team of Cardiologists practicing in the region’s premier referral center with state-of-the-art cardiac facilities. Get the support you need to practice the highest quality of medicine available to a draw area population of over a quarter-million people, in a thriving metropolitan community.
- Department includes Electrophysiology, Interventional, and Surgical Specialists
- 24-hour advanced practice clinician support
- New imaging and diagnostic facilities opened in 2016
- 35 days paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vision, and malpractice coverage with tail
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live in a vibrant, historic city with a metropolitan population over 160,000, and enjoy convenient access to Chicago and other major cities. Top-rated public and private schools and a low cost of living will allow you and your family to enjoy a great quality of life. Regional hub for business, health care, education, and tourism.
- Best-in-the-area education options from kindergarten to four area colleges
- Theatre, art, live music, as well as a wide variety of dining options and night life
- Enjoy four seasons of rock climbing, fishing, hunting and camping
- 15 minutes from a regional airport with multiple daily departures to international gateways
To be considered for this Cardiology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CD 374110
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Cardiology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.