Cath Lab/EP Lab and Radiology Unit Manager OpportunityWork in an Renowned Hospital | Competitive SalaryMajor Southern Metro | Durham, North Carolina
The Cath Lab/EP Lab and Radiology Unit Manager will be responsible for the direction, management, and administration of the Cath Lab/EP Lab and Radiology Unit. As the Cath Lab/EP and Radiology Nurse Manager, you will make providing service your priority while caring for the whole person in a patient-centered atmosphere based on strong teamwork and support.
You will manage and supervise functions of assigned patient care area on a 24-hour basis, ensure effective delivery of clinical patient care, and compliance with administrative and clinical policies and procedures. You will participate in an interdisciplinary and inter-facility approach to achieving the mission, philosophy, and goals of the hospital.
- Experience: Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of Cath RN experience
- Must have at least 1 year of Cath Lab Unit Manager/Supervisor/ leadership experiences as RN in the inpatient hospital setting
- Education: Bachelors of Nursing Required. Master’s degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
- Certifications: BLS and ACLS required, Preferred: CCRN, CCNS, Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS), Nurse Executive Basic Certification, Nurse Executive Advanced Certification, or Cardiovascular Nurse Certification
Hospital Information and Highlights:
- 369-bed magnet recognized teaching hospital has served the Durham, Orange, Person, and Alamance counties and the surrounding communities for nearly 40 years
- Not-For-profit/ Non Union/ Magnet/Community Hospital/ JACHO Accredited
- Ranked in the top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in U.S. 2019 by IBM Watson Health
- U.S. News & World Report ranked Hospital as #10 in North Carolina and #4 in the Raleigh-Durham area for 2018-19
- All three hospitals in the health system have received Magnet designation for excellence in nursing as well as several awards for patient safety and health care quality awards.
- Nurses from each hospital are consistently recognized each year as North Carolina’s Great 100 Nurses.
- Health System was awarded the American Board of Nursing Specialties Award for Nursing Certification Advocacy for being strong advocates of specialty nursing certification
This amazing university community offers a wonderful quality of life. It is the home of the five time NCCA basketball National Champs (Duke Blue Devils). This welcoming community offers great weather, an abundance of recreational and outdoor actives, good schools, stress-free living with minimal traffic, low crime rates, Division I-A sports, and affordable housing, historically-rich city with museums, monuments, golfing, wineries, museum, live theatre, fine shopping, festivals, state parks, etc.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: NM 10823936