Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician Opportunity
$270,000 Salary + Signing Bonus
A Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Physician is needed to join one of the largest behavioral health providers in the area! Become part of an organization that is a pillar of the community that it serves.
- Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm clinic schedule with no inpatient work required
- Average 17 patients per day with one-hour new patient evaluations and 20-minute follow-up appointments
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Teaching opportunities available
- Full Benefits that include- health, dental, vision and malpractice insurance, retirement, CME allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Located in a region that’s experiencing drastic growth, Fayetteville has transformed from small town to a center of higher education, culture, commerce and entrepreneurship. The area known as Northwest Arkansas is the birthplace of Walmart, the headquarters of Tyson Foods and the home of the University of Arkansas.
- Explore the region’s four state parks and hundreds of miles of internationally recognized hiking and biking trails, including Ozark National Forest
- Enjoy affordable cost of living with low housing costs in the Northwest Arkansas
- Excellent private and public-school options for K-12 available
- Home to an ever-evolving culinary and craft brew scenery and the state’s largest live-music amphitheater
To be considered for this Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: CHP 8593340
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Psychiatry Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.