Private Practice | Southern Capital City
Partnership Track with Huge Income Potential
We are seeking a Dentist for a private practice opportunity located in a Southern capital city. The office is situated in a booming region that provides easy access to an abundance of amenities. You will ramp up quickly so don’t hesitate in responding to this outstanding opportunity!
- General dentistry position seeing 10 to 12 patients per day
- Four day work week, three day weekends for work/life balance
- First-year income potential is $150,000 and second year is $200,000
- New 10,000 office with state of the art equipment
- Replace a dentist no long with the practice and be prepared to ramp up quickly
- Partnership opportunity after only 18 months
This beautiful, historic city is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, exceptional public and private schools and very affordable housing. Come enjoy and experience a laid-back lifestyle surrounded by everything you will ever want or need.
- An outdoor enthusiast’s paradise featuring mild winters
- Enjoy world-class shopping, restaurants, community events and art shows
- Live in an exciting, diverse city that’s home to a major SEC university
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options and highly rated schools
- Easy access to New Orleans for even more amenities
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: DDS 9703509