Ample Time Off Provided
Practice dentistry in a beautiful southern dental facility dedicated to serving the underserved population. Build your own practice within one month, all while maintaining an enjoyable lifestyle in this outdoor friendly paradise.
- Average 14 patients per day- Monday through Friday schedule
- Busy immediately with an establish patient panel
- Treat patients of all ages, from adolescents to the geriatric population
- Provide dental care including exams, diagnosis, fillings, crowns, oral extractions, root canal therapy, dentures and bridges
- Excellent collaborative support staff, adequate office space and state-of-the-art equipment
- Health, Vision and Dental plus student loan repayment, relocation assistance, CME reimbursement
- Ample time off: 9 paid holidays, 80 hours of sick leave, 16 hours of personal leave, and a tiered PTO structure (80 hours when you first start)
Live where the weather is warm and the people are friendly! The Southeast is the fastest growing region with plenty of jobs for you and your family. You will enjoy family-friendly activities at your fingertips in an area that is known for its outdoor living lifestyle!
- Low state tax and low cost of living
- Great culture and easy access to an international airport
- Follow one of the several nearby University teams… spend a weekend tailgating!
- Average summer temperatures of 80s with mild winters
- Quick drive to the nation’s best BBQ
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: DDS 8484105
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.