Hawaii – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery – Destination Location!
Full Community and Hospital Support with a 40 Hour Work Week
Noho me ka hau’oli – (Be Happy) – Enjoy the Best Quality of Life Possible
As an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon, you are needed to join this well-established and thriving health system dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered, affordable health care, and exceptional service to the people of this beautiful island State.
- Build your own practice
- Enjoy a mix of hospital and office work
- Limited competition in the community – referrals will be coming in from all over the island
- Must complete an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency and be board-certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
You can’t get much better than this Hawaiian island, with its sunny, western coast lined with gorgeous white-sand beaches, and its warm ocean waters teeming with humpback whales. You can drive among jungles and waterfalls on the scenic Highway, windsurf with the pros at multiple beaches or enjoy a drink at historic taverns. The options are dizzying and endless.
- Benefit from grounded, down to earth people that offer a great sense of community
- Beautiful places to live including apartments, condominiums, and beach homes
- Partake in golf, surfing, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and great nightlife
- Enjoy the longest stretch of beach coastline ranging over 120 miles
- An international airport in the city with daily flights all over the world
- Amazing outdoor recreational activities are abundant in this paradise
- A number of public and private schools (K-12) to choose from on the island
To be considered for this opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: DDS 9283822
For more Dentist opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.