Take Over An Existing Patient Panel
High Earnings Potential
Alleviate the headache of managing a practice by joining a robust and growing dental group.
- Incoming associates will be the future of a thriving practice by assuming/taking over an existing patient panel.
- Enjoy a 4-day work week, with a flexible schedule, no weekends.
- Stay busy with a large and growing referral network of over 30 operatories.
- Take part in a partnership with local Dental and Endodontic group providing a stable network and referral source.
- Access to training, coaching and development opportunities.
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree – must have a valid state license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Find your home in the New River Valley of Virginia in a community of over 180,000. Offering an abundant amount recreation activity for those who love the mountains.
- Located in southwestern Virginia in the Blue Ridge and Appalachian Mountains. Home to world class hiking, skiing, fishing, kayaking and more.
- Home to Virginia Tech with over 30,598 students.
- Take part in all 4 seasons
- Collaborative and business-friendly local culture.
- Centrally located with major airports and cities just a couple hours away.
Job ID: DDS 12074610 (IND-TR)