Dentistry Opportunity – Private Practice
Join an independent, private dental practice that has earned the trust of a loyal patient base over the past 25 years. Work with the support you need to provide the highest quality of dental care in a beautiful, fully modernized office space with experienced hygienists and dental assistants.
- Flexibility to perform general, cosmetic, endo and more
- State-of-the-art imaging equipment and sterilization practices
- The practice is growing into a second location in 2021, less than an hour from Atlanta
- Generous associate compensation with options for partnership or continued employment
- Job Requirements: Dentist with a DDS degree – must have a valid state license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a thriving city with a metropolitan population of half a million people and growing. Enjoy all that this city has to offer with a low cost of living, a family-friendly environment, best-in-the-nation schools, and access to big-city amenities in a matter of minutes.
- Enjoy whitewater rafting, hiking, camping, and many other healthy lifestyle activities
- Lively university town with a thriving arts and music scene
- Strong local economy with stable employment sectors
- Low cost of living and low state and local taxes
Job ID: DDS 12214599