4-Day Work Week Option
Located in a Major Metro
A Dermatology Group with 5 total clinics is seeking to add a Dermatologist to their practice. Join a clinic with a fantastic culture that provides a supportive and welcoming environment, all while earning an exceptional income and maintaining an excellent work-life balance!
- Work 4 or 5 days per week – you choose which day you want off!
- Work in an affluent part of a major metropolitan area in Texas
- Teamwork environment with experienced NPs, MAs, and RNs
- 150 new referrals per day – be as busy as you want
- Clinical research and Derm-path opportunities available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Being a resident in this community, you could have a less than 10-minute commute to work while still having anything you could possibly want or need at your fingertips. Live in the Lone Star State full of culture, diversity and opportunity.
- No state income tax
- Into history? This is the #1 visited city in the state of Texas!
- Take advantage of outstanding housing options – 22% lower than national average
- Excellent schooling options – rated #1 with A+ rating in the greater metro
- Restaurants, family-friendly activities, culture, history and shopping galore
Job ID: D 11504238