Competitive Starting Salary + Production Bonus
Tulsa, Oklahoma – Live In An Area With A Draw Of 1 Million People
Due to continued growth and patient demand, a well-respected and well-established regional health system located in Tulsa, Oklahoma is seeking an Endocrinologist to join their growing organization.
- Joining 6 other Endocrinologists in a busy, vibrant practice
- Regional System With Over 70 Clinic/Office Locations In Tulsa Area
- Minimal inpatient responsibilities – average 1-2 consults per week
- REAL verifiable income potential of $300,000+ per year
- Monday-Friday, 8a-5p schedule (4.5 days per week)
- See approximately 20-25 patients per day
- EPIC electronic health records fully implemented
- Competitive benefits package including an outstanding retirement package, medical, dental, life, optional vision, and disability
Live, work, and play in Tulsa, Oklahoma. An area with a draw area of nearly 1 million people! Choose to live in a city loft, Oklahoma countryside, or a suburban area offering amenities for the entire family.
- Superb educational institutions – top-notch public and private school options and two four-year universities in Tulsa
- Tulsa International Airport offers non-stop flights to 19 airports in 16 US cities
- Cost of living is 12% below the national average in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Named #1 Most Budget-Friendly Metro in 2014
- Named #1 best city for young entrepreneurs in 2013
- Excellent fine-dining and excellent shopping opportunities
- Enjoy an outdoor paradise offering world-class golf courses, fishing, boating, and hiking, and a thriving art and music scene with attractions for all ages.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: END 4042462