Portland, Oregon- Live in the City or a Suburb!
Primary Care Position- Flexible 4- or 5-day Week
Student Loan Assistance – Up To $125,000 Provided
Join a multi-specialty organization that takes an integrative approach to care that combines quality resources, technology, state-of-the-art facilities and a collaborative, team-oriented environment. The organization is recruiting multiple Primary Care physicians due to growth and patient demand.
- Join experienced team of Family Medicine physicians in an established a healthcare center with close access to Radiology/Imaging, Pharmacy, Lab, and subspecialty physicians.
- Outpatient Primary Care Position- no nights, no weekends, no inpatient work, and no call (not even phone call!). Urgent Care and Hospitalist shifts available for additional income but is NOT REQUIRED.
- Competitive salary provided to Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Practice physicians based on experience with additional quality and efficiency bonuses
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance (full coverage for physician and dependents), life insurance, long and short term disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 401k and pension plan with $55,000 in annual employer contribution, PTO, paid holidays, paid sick leave, paid CME, paid parental leave and said sabbatical time
- Relocation and up to $125,000 from employer to pay off student loan debt
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
The Portland Metro area all – big city amenities, the endless outdoor activities, incredible attractions, culture and the arts, universities, immediate access to the coast and much more! Position is in the Portland metro area and is commuting distance from several places including Portland, Hillsboro, Bethany, Beaverton, Tigard, Oak Hills, West Linn to name a few.
- This area is an outdoor lover’s dream! Close proximity to the mountains for camping, skiing and snowboarding and lakes and rivers for whitewater rafting, kayaking, swimming, fishing and boating
- Safe neighborhoods and scenic housing options that are actually affordable for rent and purchase
- Family friendly area that boasts a wide selection of public and private schools that are highly rated
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 11034381
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.