Family Medicine in Southern Nevada
Get an Immediate Raise with No State Income Tax
Enjoy the West without the High Cost of Living
This practice combines an excellent quality of life with an earning potential that far exceeds the market. Patient care is our focus so there’s no provider burnout!
- Employed Model – Income Potential Over $275,000/Year
- Monday through Friday schedule -100% pure outpatient practice
- Quality of life patient panel of 16 patients per day
- NO nights or weekends / NO inpatient work / NO phone call
- Sign-on bonus and direct relocation assistance credit provided
- Executive-level benefits package with a generous amount of PTO, medical, dental, vision, CME and malpractice with tail coverage
- New graduates and experienced physicians are encouraged to apply
- Retirement plan with a 6% match from the group, offered day 1!
- Group interested in MD/DO candidates that are Board Certified/Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
There’s no question why Nevada is the #1 fastest-growing state in the US! Nevada has so much to offer, from the beauty of the desert to its towering peaks, and breathtaking vistas, Southern Nevada has something for everyone.
- In a county of over 2 million residents this large metropolitan area offer’s cities that range from micro to mega in size.
- The median price for a 2500 sq. ft. a four-bedroom home in Nevada is $295,000
- Multiple attractive family-friendly neighborhoods to choose from in of Summerlin, Boulder City, Henderson, Lake Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Mesquite and more
- Property tax is on average less than 1% across the state
- Nevada’s fifth tallest peak boasts incredible skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing during winter months
- Enjoy hundreds of high-quality climbs at Red Rock, the rock-climbing Mecca. Try zip-lining or camping under the stars in the alpine forests of the Spring Mountains!
- Indulge at five-star resorts, world-class restaurants and boutiques, spectacular entertainment, museum exhibits, musical festivals, and historical attractions throughout the year
- Immediate access to an international airport with direct flights to mostly anywhere
To be considered for this Primary Care Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: PC 7763539
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Primary Care Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.