Family Medicine Opportunity
Philadelphia City Limits
Bilingual Speaker Needed
This multi-specialty community health practice was established 45 years ago and is paramount in the health of the community, as it serves many poverty-level residents. The group is seeking a Board-Certified Family Medicine Physician that is bilingual with the ability to speak Spanish. Join a group with a supportive administrative team that values its employees while making a difference in the community!
- Outpatient position
- Flexible Schedule
- Exceptional benefits package
- Student loans reimbursement + cell phone allowance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Live and work in one of the most historic regions in the United States! Choose from family-friendly activities, nightlife, and a list of outdoor options right at your fingertips.
- Great dining options, culture, and easy access to an international airport
- Breweries, vineyards and distilleries within a few minutes of your home
- Visit Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, King of Prussia Mall, or Philadelphia Museum of Art
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 11564282
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.