1 Hour to San Francisco, California – Outpatient Family Medicine Position
Up to $250,000 Salary with Full Benefits
Flexible 4-5 Day Work Week
Join an organization that prides itself on excellence and giving back to the community. Become the next well-established family medicine physician to join the group.
- Family physicians choose between a 4 or 5 day work week
- 100% outpatient position with no call
- Competitive salary up to $250,000 based on training and experience
- $20,000 sign-on bonus and $8,000 in relocation assistance
- Full Benefits, PTO, CME time/allowance, malpractice insurance, and 403b retirement with 4% matching
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified with a valid medical license. Preferably California licensure process started
Santa Rosa is in the heart of beautiful wine country and boasts a very vibrant and diverse local culture. This is the hub for all there is to do in Sonoma County! There is so much to explore in the area whether you’re biking in the redwoods, dining at one of the many local farms to table restaurants or spending a day at the beach.
- 1 hour to San Francisco and Oakland
- Opportunity to live in Santa Rosa or any of the surrounding suburbs
- Museums, symphony, food festivals, movies in the park, local safari park, golfing, wineries, fine dining, shopping and many more activities available
- Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy biking or hiking in the Redwoods, whale watching, fishing or kayaking
- Top-scoring school districts by Great Schools with 4-year universities including Sonoma State University and UC San Francisco
- Major league sports with the Golden State Warriors, San Francisco 49ers, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco Giants and Oakland Athletics
To be considered for this Internal Medicine opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please reference FP 9503379