Family Medicine Physician / Grooming for Medical Director
Eastern Arizona (White Mountains Region) – Employed with Great Work/Life Balance
Rural Countryside Beckoning all Outdoor Enthusiasts!
Quality of life and practice best describes this position. We consider ourselves to be a family at our clinic/adjoining hospital and we are seeking a physician who wants the same. Join a fiscally and financially – sound growing organization, celebrating 60 years serving the Valley, where you have flexibility in your practice and a supportive team focused on the patients! If you’re interested in hearing more contact us today.
- 40-clinical hours per week; clinic is open Monday-Friday 8-5pm – but we are flexible if you wish a 4-day work week
- Expected census in your full practice is only 15-20 patients per day in a service area of 15,000 persons
- Experienced physicians highly desired and those what wish to take on the very easy role of Medical Director within a year or two
- We would like a physician who wishes to round between 5-6 patients in the adjoining hospital – this is negotiable, however
- Employed opportunity; full Med/Dental/Vision benefits; PTO; CME allowance & time off; 403(b) malpractice & tail insurance; sign-on bonus/relocation assistance provided and more!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
This is a practice where you’ll be done seeing patients early enough to take a hike in the evening and not thinking twice about locking your doors as you leave! We love our community and we know that you want the quality of practice, a simple life, you’ll love moving here and being a part of this community / gorgeous valley!
- This area is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts sitting at nearly 7,000 ft. above sea level. Take advantage of acres of land where can enjoy hunting (elk and deer predominantly), hiking, camping, biking, trout fishing, water skiing or just decompress and experience the serenity of nature’s beauty right in your own backyard.
- Enjoy 274 days of Arizona sunshine and average highs of 84 in July and lows of only 17 in December
- Our community boasts multiple houses of worship, public school K-12 with unsurpassed community spirit for our schools’ sporting activities
- Small town living with what you need right there, but it’s only 44 miles away from your favorite Walmart or Starbucks. You can also live where you wish as there’s only phone-based call.
- You can enjoy rural Arizona but get your big city fix (or international airport) in a short 3.5 hours’ drive to Phoenix or 3 hours to Albuquerque
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: FP 10833948 (IND-TR)
For more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.