Family Medicine Physician – Yuma County, AZ
Integrated Healthcare Model, Employed
100% Outpatient Practice
Join a long-standing, established non-profit Practice, that has been serving the community for the past 30 years, looking for a Family Medicine Physician who is just as committed to improving the quality of health and life of the community. This clinic is being built right now and expected to open in November 2020; however, we can hire our physician immediately before that date. This community health organization, serves an underserved population, is rapidly expanding and has become the premiere integrated model in South Yuma County.
- Monday – Friday schedule with an 8-5pm
- 100% outpatient opportunity with no inpatient responsibilities
- This state-of-the-art facility will also have a heliport, urgent care clinic and behavioral health in the multispecialty grouping of buildings
- Midlevel support and RN support
- Competitive starting salary DOE
- Employed model with a full comprehensive benefits package for their physicians
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Yuma is one of the largest cities in the state and only being a few hours’ drive away from the beach and the mountains this location offers something for everyone. Be in close to several metro cities in Arizona, Nevada and California.
- Golfing, hiking, marathon running, camping, frisbee golf, off-road motorsports (amazing dunes) or hiking, you’ll find plenty of opportunities to enjoy them here or you’re just 5 hours to skiing or snowboarding in Flagstaff
- The Colorado River runs thru Yuma and beckons water activities such as kayaking/canoeing or jet skiing or a lazy day of bass fishing as well
- Tunes & Tacos, Annual Tamale, Balloon Festival, Rio De Cerveza Beer Festival, Midnight at the Oasis Car Show/concerts and so much more to enjoy with your family/friends without having to leave Yuma to the congestion of the big city
- You have several affordable housing options with the median home value of $151,000 with the current homes listed having a median listing price of $201,950
- Several private and public-school options if you have young children – Yuma is home to a local community college with four AZ University extension degree programs available on campus
- 350 Days of Gorgeous Sunshine and a little over 2.5 hours’ drive to sitting on the beaches in San Diego and 2.5 hours’ drive to watch major league football or baseball in Phoenix!
- Local Airport and several International Airports are within driving distance
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 9444268
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Medicine Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.