Family Medicine Physician Opportunity
Outpatient | Partnership Potential
Come be a part of this highly supportive and integrated group of physicians. Our client is looking for a Board-Certified Family Medicine and Internal Medicine Physician to fill anticipated vacancies now and over the next few years. This is an excellent opportunity to practice a personalized style of patient care in a collegial, supportive atmosphere.
- Start at base salary
- Partnership potential
- Full Benefits: 401k, Health, Dental, Life, and more
- PTO 4 weeks (including CME)
- Family Practice Outpatient
- Call 1:6 Weekend/Week Day (Phone only)
- Days per week 4.5 days 8am-5pm
- 25 patients per day
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy all that this beautiful city has to offer. Located on the shore of Lake Onondaga, Syracuse is within 20 miles of the beautiful Finger Lakes region, and 30 miles from Lake Ontario. Syracuse offers big-city amenities with a small-town feel.
- See the symphony orchestra, an opera company, professional sports teams, museums and art galleries
- Halfway between New York City and Toronto
- College town, home to Syracuse University, is the fifth most populous city in the state and the economic and educational hub of central New York
- Economy built around higher education, health care and research, and boasting great schools and a low cost-of-living
- Rated by Forbes magazine as One of the Top 10 Places in the Country to Raise a Family.
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 5902229 (IND-TR)
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Family Practice opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.