Come join a community hospital in need of a Family Medicine Physician because of impending retirements. This long-standing community hospital is the medical hub for multiple counties. Live in a family friendly community while building a practice that fits YOUR needs.
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
- Outpatient facility is newly renovated
- No competition whatsoever nearby- Service to several surrounding counties
- Clinical Autonomy encouraged-Build the practice YOU want to work in.
- Strong NPs with their own practice, and NPs to augment your practice
- Collaborative environment, older physicians willing to proctor younger physicians to gain skills
- Ability to follow patients and work in a ‘Traditional Medicine’ setting available, yet, ability to practice outpatient medicine as well
- $265K+ Annual Potential
- Quality bonus quarterly
- Generous sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance-$10K
- CME-$3,000 Allowance
- Loan Repayment
- 403B Retirement Plan
- Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice Insurance including tail coverage, Life insurance, Paid Professional dues and Memberships, State/DEA renewal fees, Short and Long term disability
Live in a safe and friendly close-knit community. Low crime rates and a community built around outdoor activity make this a great place to raise a family.
- Culture of the town is very laid back and family oriented
- Family friendly amenities in and nearby the community
- Recreation center in town-(Softball, Football, Soccer fields)
- Superb education system
- Live on acreage, or in the community
- Within stones-throw of two metropolitan areas
- Hunting-White tail deer, Water fowl, and Wild Turkey hunting in the area has provided once in a lifetime experiences to thousands of hunters of all ages
- Golf Course and Country club in town
- Access to Larger Metropolitan areas-Population of 2.2 million within an hour
- New construction in town (single-family homes) ample real estate for houses in the price range a physician would be looking in. Lakeside and country club properties available as well
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: FP 11074069
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.