Gastroenterology Hospitalist Physician Position – Central California
Medical Director or General Gastroenterology Available
We are looking for a Gastroenterology Hospitalist Physician that is willing to help build a program in our 581-bed district teaching hospital. Currently, we are utilizing full-time locums and local GI’s, and want an in-house group to establish positive relationships and continuity of care. This opportunity will not last!
- Cover 1, Level 3 hospital 24/7
- Surgery Center with shares available for ownership
- New ERCP & EUS equipment available
- Block schedule available
- First year salary with bonus potential and Medical Director stipend
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance (physician and dependents), life insurance, disability, malpractice, 401k with 4% matching, PTO, CME and CME allowance
- Signing bonus and relocation assistance available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Enjoy living in the heart of California in a beautiful, family friendly community. Residents of this city enjoy easy access to Paso Robles, San Luis Obispo, San Francisco, and Los Angeles. Be a part of this rapidly growing community with a population of nearly 140,000 and growing!
- Award winning California Distinguished/Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- International airport just 45 minutes away with direct flights to most major United States hubs
- Professional sporting events, amusement parks, mountains and beaches all within an easy drive
- Ethnically diverse community with all denominations of religious worship available
- Multiple affordable housing choices from modern track homes to custom homes in gated communities
To be considered for this Gastroenterology Hospitalist Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: GE 863246
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Gastroenterology or Hospitalist Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.