Beautiful Southeastern City – Near Coast and World-Famous Golfing
Needing GI Proceduralists and GI Hospitalists
Employment with a large integrated healthcare system offering income stability along with a complete benefits package. Join a health care system that is expanding its service line and hiring Gastroenterologists. Become part of an 812-bed, state-of-the-art facility using the latest medical advances and techniques.
- General and Procedural GIs needed
- Clinic practice with 2-days a week blocked for procedures
- Base salary with signing bonus and relocation assistance
- Full benefits including health coverage, dental, vision, CME, LTD, STD, 403b
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
This community and the surrounding areas offer major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle.
- Short commute to the coast with wonderful beaches to visit with the family
- Easy access to a regional airport and major cities with international airports
- Home to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world
- Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools
Job ID: GE 4641607 (JN -082020-22940)